Tuesday 23 April 2013

23/04/13














top - silence and noise - £31
jeans - h&m - £14
shoes - urban outfitters - £12.50 (down from £68)
jewellery - vintage
skull necklace - topshop - £4
denim jacket - urban outfitters - £55

wore this out for my gorgeous friend's 17th birthday, and the top is owned by my other very gorgeous and lovely friend who let me borrow it for a bit.

love the sportiness of this outfit. casual but dressy enough to wear out; the perfect combination. I originally saw these shoes when they were (i think) £68 in urban outfitters and - being the forever skint spend-a-holic that i am - had to tear my eyes away and continue my bargain hunting. however, the biggest stroke of luck ever brought me straight back to these shoes to see them in the 2 for 1 offer for £25... WIN.

bought these jeans 2 and a half years ago.. they didn't fit me then, and they sure as hell don't fit me now, but i somehow have managed to squeeze into them religiously for the past few months and they have become my holy grail jeans.. despite the daily struggle to get them on.








No comments:

Post a Comment