Monday 8 April 2013

New Shoe On The Block

For as long as I've been wearing heels, it's been all about the platform. The bigger the block, the higher the heel, the better. I don't have one stiletto shoe in my wardrobe - I've always been a thick, sturdy heel type of girl (particularly anything black and booted) beause anything less than 4.5 inches is not cool, right?

Wrong. In the last few months, I've been drawn to an unlikely kulprit - the much more chic, 'grown up' alternative. AND I LOVE IT!!












I am pretty sure these shoes are from Zara, but I know that these are sold out in most stores and online. They are generally going for £60+ on ebay, but it's always worth a check! I have seen some convincing versions from atmosphere of all places. get on it, cause these are without a doubt the new 'it'' heel.

2 comments:

  1. Love the neon shoes, I am always drawn to bright shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're brilliant aren't they? i've been looking for these everywhere! no where seems to stock the right shade of yellow though, let me know if you ever see some!

      Delete